In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Memphis BBQ cheeseburgers with plum, pecan, and arugula salad
2 Servings, 790 Calories/Serving
Coated with our Memphis BBQ spice rub and topped with gooey melted cheddar, these juicy burgers cook up beautifully on the stovetop.
In your bag
- 10 ounces ground beef
- Sunbasket Memphis BBQ rub (brown sugar - sweet smoked paprika - kosher salt - onion powder - granulated garlic - black pepper - ground ginger - dried thyme)
- ⅓ cup grated cheddar
- 1 organic red onion
- 1 organic black plum or other stone fruit
- 3 ounces organic baby arugula or other leafy greens
- 3 tablespoons pecans
- Sunbasket sweet vinaigrette base (red wine vinegar - maple syrup)
- 2 whole wheat buns
- Sunbasket BBQ glaze (tomato paste - apple cider vinegar - maple syrup - molasses - vegan Worcestershire - garlic - kosher salt - black pepper)
Calories: 790, Protein: 32g (64% DV), Fiber: 9g (36% DV), Total Fat: 45g (69% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 19g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 11g (55% DV), Cholesterol: 85mg (28% DV), Sodium: 990mg (41% DV), Carbohydrates: 64g (21% DV), Total Sugars: 26g, Added Sugars: 15g (30% DV).
Contains: Milk, Tree Nuts (pecan), Wheat, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the patties
- Cut a small corner from the ground beef packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and pepper.
Cook the patties
Make the salad
- Peel the onion and cut in half crosswise. Thinly slice half the onion [1 onion] into rounds for the burgers; finely chop enough of the remaining onion to measure ¼ cup [½ cup].
- Cut the plum in half and remove the pit; cut the fruit into ½-inch pieces.
- Measure ½ cup [1 cup] arugula for the burgers.
- Coarsely chop the pecans.
Toast the buns
Assemble the burgers
- Measure the onion and arugula.
- Assemble the salad.
- Help assemble the burgers.