Mini rosemary-potato pizzas with fresh mozzarella and arugula
Mediterranean, Soy-Free, Family-Friendly, Vegetarian
Better than the pizzas from your corner shop, these rustic flatbreads are studded with pan-roasted potatoes, savory mushrooms, and creamy fresh mozzarella.
In your bag
- 1 organic red or other onion
- 3 ounces organic cremini or other button mushrooms
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- 6 ounces organic fingerling or other small waxy potatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- ¼ pound fresh mozzarella
- 4 round whole grain lavash flatbreads
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
- 3 ounces organic baby arugula or other leafy greens
A favorite way to add heat to most any dish, chile flakes tend to contain every part of the dried chile: skin, seeds, and ribs (the hottest part because they hold the most capsaicin). Red chile flakes are most often made from crushed dried cayenne chiles, though you can sometimes find them made from ancho and árbol chiles as well. Heat and color can vary widely depending on the brand.
Calories: 600, Protein: 21g (42% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 30g (46% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 13g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 10g (50% DV), Cholesterol: 40mg (13% DV), Sodium: 370mg (15% DV), Carbohydrates: 64g (21% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.