In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Mini rosemary-potato pizzas with fresh mozzarella and arugula
Lean & Clean, Mediterranean, Family-Friendly, Soy-Free, Vegetarian
2 Servings, 600 Calories/Serving
Better than the pizzas from your corner shop, these rustic flatbreads are studded with pan-roasted potatoes, savory mushrooms, and creamy fresh mozzarella.
In your bag
- 1 organic red or other onion
- 3 ounces organic cremini or other button mushrooms
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- 6 ounces organic fingerling or other small waxy potatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- ¼ pound fresh mozzarella
- 4 round whole grain lavash flatbreads
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
- 3 ounces organic baby arugula or other leafy greens
A favorite way to add heat to most any dish, chile flakes tend to contain every part of the dried chile: skin, seeds, and ribs (the hottest part because they hold the most capsaicin). Red chile flakes are most often made from crushed dried cayenne chiles, though you can sometimes find them made from ancho and árbol chiles as well. Heat and color can vary widely depending on the brand.
Calories: 600, Protein: 21g (42% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 30g (46% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 13g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 10g (50% DV), Cholesterol: 40mg (13% DV), Sodium: 370mg (15% DV), Carbohydrates: 64g (21% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the onion and mushrooms
- Peel and thinly slice enough onion to measure ½ cup [1 cup].
- Thinly slice the mushrooms.
- Finely chop, press, or grate enough garlic to measure 1 teaspoon [2 tsp].
While the onion and mushrooms cook, prepare the potatoes and rosemary.
Prep and cook the potatoes
- Thinly slice the potatoes lengthwise.
- Finely chop enough rosemary to measure 1 teaspoon [2 tsp].
While the potatoes cook, prepare the mozzarella and toast the flatbreads.
Toast the flatbreads; bake the pizzas
- Tear the mozzarella into ½-inch pieces.
Arrange the potatoes in an even layer on the flatbreads. Top with the mushroom mixture, dot with the mozzarella, and sprinkle with as many chile flakes as you like. Bake until the flatbreads are crisp, the potatoes are lightly browned, and the mozzarella is melted, 8 to 10 minutes.
When the flatbreads are almost done, prepare the arugula.
Dress the arugula; finish the pizzas
- Press the garlic (if you have a press).
- Measure the onion and garlic.
- Tear the mozzarella.
- Brush the flatbreads with oil.
- Toss the arugula with oil.