Miso ramen bowls with braised tofu and bok choy
35 – 45 Minutes
This family-friendly vegetarian main-course soup is made with dashi, the classic Japanese broth.
In your bag
- ½ ounce dried shiitake mushrooms
- 2 pasture-raised organic eggs
- 3 scallions
- 2 heads baby bok choy
- ½ pound Hodo Soy braised tofu
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Dashi seasoning blend (white miso - gluten-free tamari - rice vinegar - sesame seeds - fresh garlic - fresh ginger - mirin - salt)
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 tablespoon Mother-in-Law’s gochujang (optional - Contains: chile flakes - malt syrup - wheat flour - sweet rice powder - fresh garlic - onion - salt - soybean flour)
- ¾ pound fresh ramen noodles
- Fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon togarashi (optional)
Gochujang is a Korean hot sauce, and togarashi is a Japanese seasoning blend. Our togarashi includes orange zest, black and white sesame seeds, and a dash of hot chile flakes. Both can be served in the soup or on the side.
Protein: 34g, Fiber: 9g, Total Fat: 15g, Monounsaturated Fat: 4.5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 75mg, Sodium: 1660mg, Carbohydrates: 29g, Total Sugars: 12g, Added Sugars: 0g.
Contains: Eggs, Wheat, Soybeans