Mojo-marinated carne asada fajitas with lime yogurt
20 – 30 Minutes
In these paleo-friendly steak fajitas, our Cuban mojo marinade brings a bold citrus flavor to this easy-prep dinner, complete with an optional jalapeño kick.
In your bag
- 1¼ pounds top sirloin steak strips
- Sun Basket mojo marinade (lime juice - orange juice - olive oil - yellow onion - fresh garlic - dried Mexican oregano - Aleppo chile - salt - cumin)
- 12 Artisan corn tortillas* (contain wheat)
- 2 limes
- 2 or 3 red radishes
- 1 romaine heart
- ½ cup Greek yogurt*
- ⅓ cup shredded Mexican cheese blend*(Monterey Jack - sharp cheddar - queso blanco - asadero)
- ¼ cup pickled jalapeños (optional)
- *Not paleo; omit for a paleo-strict version.
If you have time, you can warm the tortillas on the stovetop directly over a flame, or in a dry large frying pan over medium heat, until just pliable and warmed through, about 30 seconds per side. Transfer to a clean kitchen towel, cover, and keep warm.
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.