In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Mojo pork tacos with pickled onions and salsa verde
Family-Friendly, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free
2 Servings, 740 Calories/Serving
Could taco night get any easier? For a juicy filling that’s ready in minutes, pair your choice of protein with our bright mojo marinade.
- Sun Basket mojo marinade (orange juice - lime juice - EVOO - garlic - kosher salt - Aleppo chile flakes - onion - cumin - Mexican oregano)
- Mi Rancho Artisan tortillas
- Sun Basket pickled onions (onion - red wine vinegar - kosher salt - black pepper)
- Organic shredded green and red cabbage
- Sun Basket salsa verde (tomatillos - onion - mild green chiles - lime juice - cilantro - kosher salt - garlic)
Calories: 740, Protein: 41g (82% DV), Fiber: 9g (36% DV), Total Fat: 33g (51% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Saturated Fat: 8g (40% DV), Cholesterol: 85mg (28% DV), Sodium: 1330mg (55% DV), Carbohydrates: 70g (23% DV), Total Sugars: 12g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook your protein
In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, warm 1 to 2 tablespoons oil until hot but not smoking. Add the pork or chicken and cook, stirring once or twice, until the meat is heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
Chicken, steak, or pork strips:
- Cut a small corner from the packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer the meat to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Rinse and drain the shrimp. Pat dry on a paper-towel-lined plate. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Pat the scallops dry with a paper towel; season lightly with salt.
- Pat the tofu dry with paper towels; cut into ½-inch cubes. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Add the mojo
Warm the tortillas
- Remove 6  tortillas from the package; save the rest for another use.
Stovetop: On the stovetop directly over a flame, or in a dry medium frying pan over medium heat, warm the tortillas, turning once, until just pliable and warmed through, about 30 seconds per side.