In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Mojo turkey burgers with cabbage slaw
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Lean & Clean, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 580 Calories/Serving
Avocado blended with our custom-made Cuban mojo makes a lush paleo topping for these protein-packed burgers. Lettuce wraps keep them gluten-free.
In your bag
- 10 ounces ground turkey
- Fresh cilantro
- 3 ounces Savoy cabbage
- 1 lime
- 3 ounces shredded carrots
- 1 head baby iceberg lettuce
- 1 Roma tomato
- 1 cucumber
- 1 avocado
- Cuban mojo (lime juice - orange juice - olive oil - yellow onion - dried Mexican oregano - fresh garlic - Aleppo chile flakes - cumin - salt)
Nutrition per serving
Total Fat 41g (53% DV), Sat. Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 105mg (35% DV), Sodium 480mg (21% DV), Total Carb. 26g (9% DV), Fiber 13g (46% DV), Total Sugars 10g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 33g
Wash produce before use
Prep the turkey burgers
- Cut a small corner from the ground turkey packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro; set aside half for the slaw.
Cook the burgers
While the burgers cook, prepare the rest of the meal.
Make the cabbage slaw
- Cut away any core from the cabbage; thinly slice the cabbage.
- Juice the lime.
Prep the remaining ingredients
- Trim the root end from the iceberg lettuce; separate the leaves.
- Cut away the core from the tomato; cut the tomato crosswise into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Cut the cucumber in half; set aside half for another use. Peel the cucumber half, if desired, and trim off the end; cut the cucumber crosswise into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Cut the avocado in half; remove the pit and scoop out the flesh.