In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Mongolian beef and vegetable stir-fry with fresh ramen
2 Servings, 580 Calories/Serving
Better than takeout (and faster too!), this classic beef and veggie stir-fry features our custom umami-rich blend that’s fragrant with garlic.
In your bag
- 6 ounces fresh ramen noodles
- 10 ounces top sirloin steak strips
- ¼ pound organic broccoli
- 3 organic scallions
- Sun Basket Mongolian stir-fry sauce base (gluten-free tamari - toasted sesame oil - garlic - brown sugar - ginger)
- 3 ounces organic shredded carrots
Calories: 580, Protein: 39g (78% DV), Fiber: 11g (44% DV), Total Fat: 23g (35% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 11g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4.5g, Saturated Fat: 4g (20% DV), Cholesterol: 70mg (23% DV), Sodium: 840mg (35% DV), Carbohydrates: 61g (20% DV), Total Sugars: 8g, Added Sugars: 4g (8% DV).
Contains: Wheat, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the ramen
While the water heats and the ramen cooks, prepare the steak.
Prep and brown the steak
- Cut a small corner from the steak packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
While the steak cooks, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients; finish the stir-fry
- Cut the broccoli into 1-inch florets; trim any coarse stems.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions. Cut the white and light green parts into 2-inch lengths; thinly slice the dark green parts on the diagonal for garnish.
Remove from the heat, stir in the ramen, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Time the ramen.
- Measure the water for the stir-fry.
- Garnish with the scallions.