In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Moroccan chicken with carrots, snap peas, and spicy green harissa
Soy-Free, Spicy, Dairy-Free, Carb-Conscious, Mediterranean, Paleo, Lean & Clean, Gluten-Free, Diabetes-Friendly
2 Servings, 480 Calories/Serving
Spicy green harissa and fragrant Moroccan spices transform chicken, carrots, and sugar snap peas into a treat for the senses.
In your bag
- 3 organic carrots
- 1 organic red onion
- 1½ teaspoons ras el hanout
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- ¼ pound organic sugar snap peas
- Sun Basket spicy green harissa (EVOO - parsley - lemon juice - cilantro - kosher salt - cumin - cayenne - sweet smoked paprika)
Calories: 480, Protein: 42g (84% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 24g (37% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 15g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Cholesterol: 125mg (42% DV), Sodium: 290mg (12% DV), Carbohydrates: 26g (9% DV), Total Sugars: 12g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the vegetables
- Scrub or peel the carrots and trim the ends; cut the carrots in half lengthwise, then on the diagonal into ½-inch-thick slices.
- Peel and thinly slice enough onion to measure 1 cup [2 cups].
Prep and cook the chicken
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel; season with salt and pepper.
Cook the vegetables
- Scrub the carrots.
- Measure the onion.
- Combine the carrots, oil, and seasonings.
- Measure the oil for the chicken and vegetables.