In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Moroccan-style shrimp with chermoula and white bean salad
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 560 Calories/Serving
A fresh herb sauce, like our house-made North African chermoula, turns a fast, simple, and summery gluten-free shrimp dish into something that’s dinner-party ready.
In your bag
- Shellfish options:
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- 10 ounces wild tail-on jumbo shrimp
- 10 ounces wild sea scallops
- 1 cup cooked white beans
- 1 organic cucumber
- 2 organic Roma or other tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 organic lemon
- Sunbasket chermoula (EVOO - fresh parsley - fresh lime juice - fresh cilantro - coriander - cumin - kosher salt)
Calories 560, Total Fat 33g (42% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 215mg (72% DV), Sodium 600mg (26% DV), Total Carb. 24g (9% DV), Fiber 8g (29% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 31g
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans, Sesame.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the shellfish
- Rinse the shrimp, then drain on a paper-towel-lined plate and pat dry. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
While the shrimp cook, prepare the white bean salad.
For the scallops:
- Pat the scallops dry with a paper towel; season lightly with salt.
While the scallops cook, prepare the white bean salad.
Make the white bean salad
- Rinse the white beans.
- Peel the cucumber, if desired, and trim the ends; cut the cucumber in half lengthwise, then crosswise on the diagonal into enough thin slices to measure 1 cup [2 cups].
- Cut away the cores from the tomatoes; coarsely chop the tomatoes.
- Coarsely chop the olives.
- Zest the lemon and juice half, keeping the zest and juice separate; cut half into wedges for garnish. [Zest both lemons and juice 1 lemon; cut 1 lemon into wedges.]
- Rinse the beans.
- Measure the cucumber.
- Juice the lemon.
- Toss the white bean salad.
- Drizzle the chermoula.