In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Moroccan-style shrimp with chermoula and white bean salad
Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
2 Servings, 560 Calories/Serving
A fresh herb sauce, like our house-made North African chermoula, turns a fast, simple, and summery gluten-free shrimp dish into something that’s dinner-party ready.
In your bag
- Shellfish options:
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- 10 ounces wild tail-on jumbo shrimp
- 10 ounces wild sea scallops
- 1 cup cooked white beans
- 1 organic cucumber
- 2 organic Roma or other tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 organic lemon
- Sunbasket chermoula (EVOO - fresh parsley - fresh lime juice - fresh cilantro - coriander - cumin - kosher salt)
Calories: 560, Protein: 31g (62% DV), Fiber: 8g (32% DV), Total Fat: 33g (51% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 41g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Cholesterol: 215mg (72% DV), Sodium: 600mg (25% DV), Carbohydrates: 24g (8% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the shellfish
- Rinse the shrimp, then drain on a paper-towel-lined plate and pat dry. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
While the shrimp cook, prepare the white bean salad.
For the scallops:
- Pat the scallops dry with a paper towel; season lightly with salt.
While the scallops cook, prepare the white bean salad.
Make the white bean salad
- Rinse the white beans.
- Peel the cucumber, if desired, and trim the ends; cut the cucumber in half lengthwise, then crosswise on the diagonal into enough thin slices to measure 1 cup [2 cups].
- Cut away the cores from the tomatoes; coarsely chop the tomatoes.
- Coarsely chop the olives.
- Zest the lemon and juice half, keeping the zest and juice separate; cut half into wedges for garnish. [Zest both lemons and juice 1 lemon; cut 1 lemon into wedges.]
- Rinse the beans.
- Measure the cucumber.
- Juice the lemon.
- Toss the white bean salad.
- Drizzle the chermoula.