In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Mu shu pork
Dairy-Free, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 760 Calories/Serving
Recycle your take-out menus: our fast, easy spin on a Chinese-American classic comes with our house-made hoisin, a sweet-tart Asian BBQ sauce.
In your bag
- 10 Mandarin pancakes
- ½ ounce dried shiitake mushrooms
- 10 ounces boneless pork strips
- 3 organic scallions
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- ¼ pound organic shredded green or other cabbage
- 3 ounces organic shredded carrots
- Sunbasket stir-fry blend (gluten-free tamari - sesame oil - fresh garlic - fresh ginger)
- Sunbasket hoisin (almond butter - coconut aminos - pumpkin puree - dried plums - molasses - coconut vinegar - sesame oil - kosher salt - granulated garlic)
Calories 760, Total Fat 28g (36% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 65mg (22% DV), Sodium 1200mg (52% DV), Total Carb. 85g (31% DV), Fiber 7g (25% DV), Total Sugars 12g (Incl. 3g Added Sugars, 6% DV), Protein 39g
Contains: Tree Nuts, Wheat, Soybeans, Sesame
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the pancakes; soak the mushrooms
- Remove 8  Mandarin pancakes from the package; save the rest for another use. Let the pancakes come to room temperature.
While the mushrooms soak, prepare the pork.
Prep and cook the pork
- Cut a small corner from the pork packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel. Season generously with salt and pepper.
While the pork cooks, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients
- Drain the mushrooms; discard the stems and thinly slice the caps.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions on the diagonal.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro for garnish.
Cook the vegetables; finish the pork
- Count the Mandarin pancakes.
- Cover the mushrooms with water.
- Time the mushrooms.
- Help assemble the pancakes.