In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Mushroom stroganoff with spinach and peas
Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Vegan, <600 Calories
2 Servings, 490 Calories/Serving
Almond milk lends vegan creaminess to this rich stroganoff, complete with mushrooms, spinach, and peas. Who says healthy can’t be delicious?
In your bag
- 5 ounces rigatoni
- 1 organic red onion
- ½ pound organic cremini or other button mushrooms
- 1 cup almond milk
- Sunbasket vegan mushroom stroganoff blend (arrowroot powder - porcini powder - onion powder - granulated garlic)
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 ounces organic baby spinach or other leafy greens
- 1 cup organic peas
Calories 490, Total Fat 12g (15% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 150mg (7% DV), Total Carb. 81g (29% DV), Fiber 12g (43% DV), Total Sugars 12g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 19g
Contains: Tree Nuts (almond), Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the rigatoni
Prep the stroganoff ingredients
- Peel and coarsely chop enough onion to measure ¼ cup [½ cup].
- Thinly slice the mushrooms.
Start the stroganoff
Add the almond milk mixture and reserved pasta cooking water and bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Cook, stirring constantly, until the sauce thickens, 1 to 2 minutes.
Prep the parsley; finish the stroganoff
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves for garnish.
- Measure the onion.
- Stir the almond milk and stroganoff blend.
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Drizzle the stroganoff with oil.
- Garnish with the parsley.