In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Mushroom-stuffed sole with red pepper–cashew crema
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Diabetes-Friendly, <600 Calories
2 Servings, 480 Calories/Serving
A scallion and mushroom stuffing adds big umami to this paleo sole dish. Our red pepper–cashew crema lends richness yet keeps things light.
In your bag
- 7 ounces organic broccoli
- 6 organic scallions
- 3 ounces organic cremini or other button mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons walnuts
- 1 organic lemon
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 wild sole fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Sunbasket red pepper–cashew crema (roasted red peppers - cashew butter - garlic - lemon juice - kosher salt)
Nutrition per serving
Calories 480, Total Fat 34g (44% DV), Sat. Fat 4.5g (23% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 55mg (18% DV), Sodium 670mg (29% DV), Total Carb. 24g (9% DV), Fiber 7g (25% DV), Total Sugars 5g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 24g
Contains: Tree Nuts (cashew, walnut)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the broccoli
- Cut the broccoli into 1-inch florets; trim any coarse stems.
While the broccoli cooks, start preparing the stuffing ingredients.
Prep and cook the mushroom stuffing
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions.
- Finely chop the mushrooms.
- Finely chop the walnuts.
- Zest the lemon and juice half; set aside the zest for the oregano mixture. Cut the remaining half into wedges for garnish. [Zest and juice 1 lemon; cut 1 lemon into wedges.]
While the mushroom mixture cooks, prepare the sole and the oregano mixture.
Prep the oregano mixture; cook the sole
- Pat the sole dry with a paper towel; season lightly with salt and pepper.
In the same pan used for the stuffing, warm 1 to 2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the sole and cook, turning once, until opaque and flaky, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board.
Assemble the stuffed sole
Finish the red pepper–cashew crema
- Juice the lemon.
- Stir the oregano mixture.
- Stir the red pepper–cashew crema.
- Spoon the crema onto plates.