In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Mushroom tostadas with pinto beans and cabbage slaw
2 Servings, 690 Calories/Serving
Dig into a tostada piled high with warm mushrooms and beans, cooling cabbage slaw, and a sweet-spicy mango sauce.
In your bag
- 8 Mi Rancho 100% corn tortillas
- 5 ounces organic cremini or other button mushrooms
- 2 cups cooked pinto beans
- Sun Basket New Mexican chile salsa (water - extra virgin olive oil - garlic - dried New Mexican chiles - kosher salt - coriander - dried Mexican oregano)
- 2 or 3 organic radishes (about 2 ounces total)
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- ¼ pound organic shredded green or other cabbage
- Sun Basket spicy chile-mango blend (mango - gochujang) (optional)
Calories: 690, Protein: 16g (32% DV), Fiber: 15g (60% DV), Total Fat: 42g (65% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 15g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 6g (30% DV), Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 960mg (40% DV), Carbohydrates: 69g (23% DV), Total Sugars: 5g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Wheat, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Crisp the tortillas
Prep and cook the mushrooms and beans
- Thinly slice the mushrooms.
- Rinse the pinto beans.
Prep the radishes; make the cabbage slaw
- Thinly slice the radishes for garnish.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro; set aside half for garnish.
- Line a plate with paper towels.
- Rinse the beans.
- Divide the cilantro in half.
- Assemble the cabbage slaw.
- Help assemble the tostadas.