In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Mustard-glazed salmon with lemony zucchini-tomato salad
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Diabetes-Friendly, Carb-Conscious, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 530 Calories/Serving
A recipe developed in the spirit of summer, our raw salad is truly a taste of the rainbow and a perfect complement to light but filling mustard-glazed seafood.
In your bag
- 1 organic zucchini or other summer squash
- 1 organic cucumber
- ¼ pound organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh dill
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Sunbasket lemon vinaigrette base (lemon juice - onion - garlic - Dijon mustard - porcini powder)
- Seafood options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild skin-on snapper fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 10 ounces wild sea scallops
- Sunbasket “creamy” mustard vinaigrette (whole grain mustard - onion - EVOO - Dijon mustard - apple cider vinegar - kosher salt)
Calories 530, Total Fat 31g (40% DV), Sat. Fat 4.5g (23% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 55mg (18% DV), Sodium 550mg (24% DV), Total Carb. 34g (12% DV), Fiber 7g (25% DV), Total Sugars 9g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 39g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the zucchini-tomato salad
- Thinly slice the zucchini crosswise.
- Thinly slice the cucumber crosswise.
- Cut the tomatoes into halves or quarters.
- Coarsely chop the dill.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
Prep and cook the seafood
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
For the scallops:
- Pat the scallops dry with a paper towel; season lightly with salt.
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Stir the lemon vinaigrette.
- Assemble the salad.
- Spoon the salad over the seafood.