In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Mustard-glazed salmon with lemony zucchini-tomato salad
Dairy-Free, Mediterranean, Gluten-Free, Diabetes-Friendly, Lean & Clean, Carb-Conscious, Paleo, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 530 Calories/Serving
A recipe developed in the spirit of summer, our raw salad is truly a taste of the rainbow and a perfect complement to light but filling mustard-glazed seafood.
In your bag
- 1 organic zucchini or other summer squash
- 1 organic cucumber
- ¼ pound organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh dill
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Sunbasket lemon vinaigrette base (lemon juice - onion - garlic - Dijon mustard - porcini powder)
- Seafood options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild skin-on snapper fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 10 ounces wild sea scallops
- Sunbasket “creamy” mustard vinaigrette (whole grain mustard - onion - EVOO - Dijon mustard - apple cider vinegar - kosher salt)
Calories: 530, Protein: 39g (78% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 31g (48% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 22g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% DV), Cholesterol: 55mg (18% DV), Sodium: 550mg (23% DV), Carbohydrates: 34g (11% DV), Total Sugars: 9g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the zucchini-tomato salad
- Thinly slice the zucchini crosswise.
- Thinly slice the cucumber crosswise.
- Cut the tomatoes into halves or quarters.
- Coarsely chop the dill.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
Prep and cook the seafood
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
For the scallops:
- Pat the scallops dry with a paper towel; season lightly with salt.
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Stir the lemon vinaigrette.
- Assemble the salad.
- Spoon the salad over the seafood.