In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
No-bake lamb flatbread with tomatoes and sumac yogurt
Soy-Free, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 650 Calories/Serving
For this flavor-packed flatbread that’s perfect for a weeknight, we balance rich and slightly spicy lamb with fresh tomatoes and a tangy sumac yogurt.
In your bag
- 1 organic red onion
- 10 ounces ground lamb
- Sunbasket harissa spice blend (granulated garlic - harissa powder - sweet smoked paprika)
- 3 ounces organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh mint
- ¼ cup organic Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 1 large whole grain naan flatbread
Calories 650, Total Fat 37g (47% DV), Sat. Fat 11g (55% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 100mg (33% DV), Sodium 320mg (14% DV), Total Carb. 46g (17% DV), Fiber 4g (14% DV), Total Sugars 8g (Incl. 2g Added Sugars, 4% DV), Protein 36g
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the lamb
- Peel and finely chop enough onion to measure ½ cup [1 cup].
- Cut a small corner from the ground lamb packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
Add the lamb, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring to break up the meat, until browned and almost cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in ¼ cup [½ cup] water and cook until the liquid is thickened slightly and the lamb is cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
While the lamb cooks, prepare the garnishes and the yogurt sauce.
Prep the garnishes; make the sumac yogurt
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Strip the mint leaves from the stems; coarsely chop or tear the leaves.
Toast and assemble the flatbread
Place the flatbread on a cutting board. Spoon the lamb mixture evenly over the flatbread, leaving a ½-inch border around the edges. Cut into slices.
- Measure the onion.
- Measure the water for the lamb.
- Strip and tear the mint leaves.
- Stir the sumac yogurt.
- Help assemble the flatbread.