North Carolina pulled pork sliders with corn on the cob
With ready-braised pork and our tangy house-made vinegar blend, you can pull together these classic sliders and cook the fresh corn in under 20 minutes.
- 10 ounces braised pork shoulder (contains pork and spices)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter (optional)
- 1 ear corn
- North Carolina vinegar sauce base (apple cider vinegar - ketchup - maple syrup - sweet smoked paprika - vegan Worcestershire - Dijon mustard)
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
- 2 ounces shredded Savoy cabbage
- 2 ounces shredded carrots
- 6 slider buns
If you like your slider buns warm, heat them on a sheet pan in a 350°F oven or in a toaster oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
Prep and cook the corn
- Let the braised pork shoulder come to room temperature.
- If using, let the butter come to room temperature.
- Shuck the corn; break or cut the ear in half.
While the water heats and the corn cooks, prepare the pork.
Heat the pork
While the pork heats, prepare the slaw.
Make the cabbage slaw
Assemble the sliders
Nutrition per serving: Nutrition per serving: Protein: 47g (94% DV), Fiber: 3g (12% DV), Total Fat: 22g (34% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 9g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% DV), Cholesterol: 125mg (42% DV), Sodium: 800mg (33% DV), Carbohydrates: 91g (30% DV), Total Sugars: 25g, Added Sugars (Ketchup; Maple syrup; Slider buns contain trace amount of added sugar): 18g (36% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat.
Contains: Milk, soy, wheat, eggs.