North Carolina pulled pork sliders with corn on the cob
With ready-braised pork and our tangy house-made vinegar blend, you can pull together these classic sliders and cook the fresh corn in under 20 minutes.
In your bag
- 10 ounces braised pork shoulder (contains pork and spices)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter (optional)
- 1 ear corn
- North Carolina vinegar sauce base (apple cider vinegar - ketchup - maple syrup - sweet smoked paprika - vegan Worcestershire - Dijon mustard)
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
- 2 ounces shredded Savoy cabbage
- 2 ounces shredded carrots
- 6 slider buns
If you like your slider buns warm, heat them on a sheet pan in a 350°F oven or in a toaster oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
Protein: 47g (94% DV), Fiber: 3g (12% DV), Total Fat: 22g (34% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 9g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% DV), Cholesterol: 125mg (42% DV), Sodium: 800mg (33% DV), Carbohydrates: 91g (30% DV), Total Sugars: 25g, Added Sugars (Ketchup; Maple syrup; Slider buns contain trace amount of added sugar): 18g (36% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Soybeans