In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
North Shore teriyaki cauliflower tacos with pineapple salsa
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Mediterranean, Vegan, <600 Calories
2 Servings, 550 Calories/Serving
These Hawaiian-inspired teriyaki tacos are hearty yet light enough to eat before heading to the beach and are easy to throw together even on the busiest summer weeknight.
In your bag
- 6 ounces cooked cannellini beans
- 1 head organic cauliflower
- 3 ounces organic cremini or other button mushrooms
- Sunbasket vegan teriyaki glaze (coconut palm nectar - gluten-free tamari - rice vinegar - toasted sesame oil)
- 1 cup organic chopped pineapple
- 1 organic red onion
- 1 organic lime
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- 8 Mi Rancho 100% corn tortillas
Nutrition per serving
Calories 550, Total Fat 16g (21% DV), Sat. Fat 2.5g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 560mg (24% DV), Total Carb. 88g (32% DV), Fiber 16g (57% DV), Total Sugars 28g (Incl. 11g Added Sugars, 22% DV), Protein 17g
Contains: Soybeans, Sesame
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the vegetables; cook the bean filling
- Rinse the cannellini beans.
- Cut the cauliflower into 1-inch florets, discarding any leaves or thick stalks.
- Cut the mushrooms into quarters.
Cook the cauliflower and mushrooms
While the cauliflower and mushrooms cook, prepare the salsa.
Make the pineapple salsa
- Finely chop the pineapple.
- Peel and finely chop enough onion to measure ¼ cup [½ cup].
- Zest and juice the lime, keeping the zest and juice separate.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro. Set aside half for garnish.
Warm the tortillas
- Remove 6  tortillas from the package; save the rest for another use.
- Rinse the beans.
- Juice the lime.
- Assemble the salsa.
- Count the tortillas.
- Help assemble the tacos.