In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Oaxacan chicken mole tacos with lime yogurt
Gluten-Free Friendly, Soy-Free, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Diabetes-Friendly, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 520 Calories/Serving
Traditional mole sauce takes hours to make, but you can have these chicken tacos on the table in just 20 minutes, thanks to our house-made mole poblano blend.
In your bag
- Chicken options:
- 2 to 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 10 ounces total)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 cup cooked pinto beans
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Sunbasket mole poblano blend (ancho chile powder - sesame seeds - granulated garlic - coconut sugar - cocoa powder - sweet smoked paprika - cinnamon)
- 1 organic lime
- 4 to 6 organic radishes (about ¼ pound total)
- 1 wedge organic green or other cabbage (about 7 ounces)
- ½ cup organic Greek yogurt
- 8 Mi Rancho 100% corn tortillas
Nutrition per serving
Calories 520, Total Fat 16g (21% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 100mg (33% DV), Sodium 250mg (11% DV), Total Carb. 61g (22% DV), Fiber 13g (46% DV), Total Sugars 8g (Incl. 1g Added Sugars, 2% DV), Protein 36g
Contains: Milk, Tree Nuts (coconut), Sesame
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the chicken mole
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel. Cut the chicken into 1-inch pieces. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Rinse the pinto beans.
Add ½ cup [¾ cup] water and bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is thickened and the chicken is cooked through, 5 to 8 minutes. Remove from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper. Meanwhile, prepare the rest of the meal.
Prep the garnishes
- Zest and juice the lime, keeping the zest and juice separate.
- Cut the radishes in half, then cut the halves into thin half-moons.
- Cut away any core from the cabbage; thinly slice the cabbage.
Warm the tortillas
- Rinse the pinto beans.
- Measure the water for the chicken mole.
- Juice the lime.
- Stir the lime yogurt.
- Help set out the taco ingredients.