In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Orange chipotle–glazed pork tenderloin with apple slaw and sweet potato fries
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 540 Calories/Serving
An apple a day, right? Get some of your daily dose with this paleo pork tenderloin, glazed with our signature orange-chipotle sauce, complete with easy lime-cilantro apple slaw.
In your bag
- 2 sweet potatoes
- Chipotle spice blend (sweet smoked paprika - ground chipotle pepper)
- 1 lime
- ½ pound Savoy cabbage
- 2 apples (such as Granny Smith)
- 3 scallions
- 6 or 7 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 ounces shredded carrots
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- Sunbasket orange glaze (orange juice - honey - coconut aminos - coconut vinegar - sesame oil - fresh ginger - fresh garlic)
Calories 540, Total Fat 27g (35% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 65mg (22% DV), Sodium 200mg (9% DV), Total Carb. 50g (18% DV), Fiber 8g (29% DV), Total Sugars 27g (Incl. 11g Added Sugars, 22% DV), Protein 27g
Contains: Tree Nuts
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans, Sesame.
Wash produce before use
Roast the sweet potato fries
- Scrub or peel the sweet potatoes. Trim the ends and cut the potatoes in half lengthwise, then cut each half lengthwise into ½-inch-wide wedges.
- Set aside half the chipotle spice blend for the pork.
While the potatoes roast, prepare the apple slaw and the pork.
Make the apple slaw
- Juice the lime.
- Cut away any core from the cabbage; thinly slice the cabbage.
- Peel the apples, if desired; cut the fruit lengthwise into quarters and cut away the core. Cut the quarters lengthwise into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions on the diagonal.
- Remove any coarse stems from the cilantro.
Prep and cook the pork
- Pat the pork dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
Transfer the pan to the oven and roast, occasionally turning the pork and brushing with more glaze, until cooked through but still faintly pink within, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board to rest for 5 minutes, then cut into ½-inch-thick slices.
- Drizzle the sweet potatoes with oil.
- Set the timer for the potatoes and pork.
- Juice the lime.
- Toss the apple slaw.
- Serve the meal.