In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Overnight strawberry-chia puddings & Corn scramble with cilantro pesto
Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
2 Servings, 760 Calories/Serving
In your bag
- OVERNIGHT STRAWBERRY-CHIA PUDDINGS
- ¼ pound strawberries
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Sunbasket vanilla-honey blend (vanilla extract - honey)
- ⅓ cup black chia seeds
- ¼ cup shaved unsweetened coconut
- CORN SCRAMBLE WITH CILANTRO PESTO
- 1 ear corn
- 3 scallions
- Fresh cilantro
- Sunbasket pesto base (almonds - olive oil - fresh garlic - salt - black pepper)
- 4 pasture-raised organic eggs
OVERNIGHT STRAWBERRY-CHIA PUDDINGS: Calories: 260, Protein: 6g (12% DV), Fiber: 13g (52% DV), Total Fat: 16g (25% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 0.5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 7g (35% DV), Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 140mg (6% DV), Carbohydrates: 22g (7% DV), Total Sugars: 12g, Added Sugars (Honey): 3g (6% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat.
CORN SCRAMBLE WITH CILANTRO PESTO: Calories: 500, Protein: 16g (32% DV), Fiber: 4g (16% DV), Total Fat: 40g (62% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 24g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 5g (25% DV), Cholesterol: 310mg (103% DV), Sodium: 540mg (23% DV), Carbohydrates: 14g (5% DV), Total Sugars: 4g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Contains: tree nuts, eggs
Wash produce before use
Make the puddings
- Remove the green hulls from the strawberries; cut the berries in half.
Top the puddings with the shaved coconut and serve.
Prep the ingredients; make the cilantro pesto
- Shuck the corn. Lay the cob flat and cut the kernels from the cob.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions.
- Finely chop the cilantro.
Prep and cook the eggs
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper. Using a whisk or fork, lightly beat until just blended.