In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Easy salmon burgers with seared summer squash and tomatoes
2 Servings, 780 Calories/Serving
A lemony tarragon and caper berry mayo balances the juicy richness of our custom salmon burgers.
In your bag
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- 1 or 2 organic summer squash (about ½ pound total)
- 5 ounces organic grape or Sungold tomatoes
- 1 organic lemon
- 1 or 2 caper berries (about ½ ounce total)
- 2 or 3 sprigs organic fresh tarragon
- ¼ cup paleo mayo
- 2 salmon burgers (about ¼ pound each) (wild salmon - scallions - Dijon mustard - kosher salt - black pepper)
- 2 whole wheat buns
Calories: 780, Protein: 40g (80% DV), Fiber: 14g (56% DV), Total Fat: 44g (68% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 13g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 6g (30% DV), Cholesterol: 70mg (23% DV), Sodium: 1170mg (49% DV), Carbohydrates: 68g (23% DV), Total Sugars: 12g, Added Sugars: (buns contain organic molasses, organic brown sugar, and organic barley malt): 3g (6% DV).
Contains: Eggs, Fish, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the squash and tomatoes
- Finely chop, press, or grate enough garlic to measure 1 teaspoon [2 tsp].
- Trim the ends from the squash; cut the squash in half lengthwise, then on the diagonal into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Zest and juice the lemon, keeping the zest and juice separate (the juice will be divided between the squash and the mayo). Set aside the zest for the mayo.
While the squash and tomatoes cook, prepare the tarragon–caper berry mayo.
Make the tarragon–caper berry mayo
- Remove the stems from the caper berries; finely chop the caper berries.
- Strip the tarragon leaves from the stems; finely chop the leaves. Set aside half for garnish.
Cook the salmon burgers
- Pat the salmon burgers dry with a paper towel.
Toast the buns
Assemble the burgers
- Press the garlic (if you have a press).
- Juice the lemon.
- Measure the lemon juice.
- Strip the tarragon leaves.
- Assemble the burgers.