Salmon with lemon-oregano sauce and artichoke-fregola pilaf
30 – 45 Minutes
Toasted pearls of this Sardinian pasta add nutty flavor to a Mediterranean-inspired pilaf that’s perfect with pan-roasted salmon.
In your bag
- 1 or 2 shallots
- ½ cup cooked quartered artichoke hearts
- 1½ ounces pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 lemon
- 6 or 7 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ½ cup fregola
- Fish options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan skinless halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 3 sprigs fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (optional)
- ½ teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
Crisp seared salmon requires little more than a hot pan and dry fish. Watch our short Sun Basket University video to learn more (click on the "Watch Video" link above).
Calories: 580, Protein: 38g (76% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 25g (38% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 42g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 3g (15% DV), Cholesterol: 50mg (17% DV), Sodium: 490mg (20% DV), Carbohydrates: 51g (17% DV), Total Sugars: 4g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Fish, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.