In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Panang Curry with Chicken
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Carb-Conscious, No Added Sugar, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
1 Serving, 460 Calories/Serving
4–5 Minutes (Microwave oven)
Grilled chicken and cilantro riced cauliflower are smothered in a blend of spiced heaven with cardamom, turmeric, cumin, and more. One bite of our flavor-packed Panang Curry will transport you straight to Thailand!
- Panang curry (coconut milk - diced tomatoes - diced mild green chiles - minced lemongrass - extra virgin olive oil - lime juice - pureed garlic - pureed ginger - arrowroot powder - turmeric - coriander - cumin - kosher salt - ancho chile powder - cardamom - lime zest - black pepper)
- Grilled antibiotic-free chicken breast
- Cilantro–cauliflower “rice” (organic cauliflower - extra virgin olive oil - minced cilantro - organic spinach - kosher salt - black pepper)
Nutrition per serving
Calories 460, Total Fat 31g (40% DV), Sat. Fat 12g (60% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 80mg (27% DV), Sodium 880mg (38% DV), Total Carb. 18g (7% DV), Fiber 6g (21% DV), Total Sugars 5g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 30g
Contains: Tree Nuts (coconut)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Heat, Season, and Serve
- We delivered this meal fresh because it tastes best that way (heated of course!). If you need to freeze it to cook later, no worries, that works too.
- Microwave: Peel back a corner of the plastic, add 1 tablespoon water, and cook in the tray 4–5 minutes (8–10 minutes if frozen), until internal temperature reaches 165°F*.
- We seasoned this lightly. Add salt and pepper to your heart’s content.
- *Cooking times vary by microwave, so add time if needed. Do not expose tray to open flame or direct contact with heating element.