In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Pappardelle with artichokes, butter beans, and pistou
2 Servings, 640 Calories/Serving
We love the range of flavors and colors in this Mediterranean-inspired dish. And we love that it comes together in just 20 minutes.
In your bag
- 7 ounces Talluto’s fresh pappardelle
- 1 organic red onion
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- 3 ounces roasted red peppers
- 1 cup cooked butter beans
- ¾ cup cooked quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 organic lemon
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Sunbasket pistou (EVOO - basil - Parmesan - garlic)
Calories 640, Total Fat 25g (32% DV), Sat. Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 60mg (20% DV), Sodium 420mg (18% DV), Total Carb. 87g (32% DV), Fiber 10g (36% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 21g
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the pappardelle
Prep the vegetables
- Peel and finely chop enough onion to measure ¼ cup [½ cup].
- Finely chop, press, or grate enough garlic to measure 1 teaspoon [2 tsp].
- Scrape off any seeds from the roasted red peppers; coarsely chop any large pieces.
- Rinse the butter beans.
Cook the vegetables and sauce
Add the roasted red peppers, beans, artichoke hearts, and half the reserved pasta cooking water and season with salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a vigorous simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until about half the liquid has evaporated, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in the pappardelle and remaining pasta cooking water and cook until the sauce has thickened, 1 to 2 minutes. While the vegetables and sauce cook, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the lemon and parsley; finish the dish
- Zest ½ lemon; cut the lemon into wedges for garnish. [Zest 1 lemon; cut the lemon into wedges; save the remaining lemon for another use.]
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Measure the onion.
- Press the garlic (if you have a press).
- Rinse the beans.
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Drizzle the pistou.