Pappardelle with artichokes, butter beans, and pistou
20 – 30 Minutes
We love the range of flavors and colors in this Mediterranean-inspired vegetarian main course. It comes together in only about 20 minutes.
In your bag
- 5 ounces pappardelle (contains eggs)
- 1 or 2 shallots
- Peeled fresh garlic
- 3 ounces roasted red peppers
- 1 cup cooked butter beans
- ¾ cup cooked artichoke hearts
- 1 lemon
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Sun Basket pistou (basil - Parmesan - olive oil - garlic - salt)
Calories: 600, Protein: 21g, Fiber: 10g, Total Fat: 19g, Monounsaturated Fat: 10g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 40mg, Sodium: 890mg, Carbohydrates: 84g, Total Sugars: 4g, Added Sugars: 0g.
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat