Pappardelle with artichokes, butter beans, and pistou
20 – 30 Minutes
We love the crowd-pleasing range of flavors and colors in this vegetarian main course, inspired by the Mediterranean.
In your bag
- 10 ounces pappardelle (contains eggs)
- 1 or 2 shallots
- 1 or 2 cloves peeled fresh garlic
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 cups cooked butter beans
- 1 cup cooked artichoke hearts
- 1 lemon
- 6 or 7 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Sun Basket pistou (basil - Parmesan - olive oil - fresh garlic - salt)
Pistou means “pounded” in the Provençal dialect known as Occitan, which makes sense because pistou is traditionally made by pounding the ingredients in a mortar with a pestle.
Protein: 18g (36% DV), Fiber: 8g (32% DV), Total Fat: 16g (25% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 9g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% DV), Cholesterol: 40mg (13% DV), Sodium: 520mg (22% DV), Carbohydrates: 73g (24% DV), Total Sugars: 4g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat