In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Paprika-spiced chicken with frisée salad and sweet potato wedges
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Mediterranean, Diabetes-Friendly, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 500 Calories/Serving
Smoky paprika brings the flavor to succulent paleo chicken breasts, served with hearty roasted sweet potatoes and a sophisticated frisée salad.
In your bag
- 1 organic sweet potato
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
- 1 or 2 organic shallots
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 1 head organic frisée or other chicory lettuce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Calories 500, Total Fat 23g (29% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 125mg (42% DV), Sodium 150mg (7% DV), Total Carb. 29g (11% DV), Fiber 7g (25% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 44g
Contains: Tree Nuts
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Roast the sweet potato
- Scrub or peel the sweet potato. Trim the ends and cut the potato in half lengthwise, then cut each half lengthwise into ½-inch-thick slices.
While the sweet potato roasts, prepare the chicken.
Prep and cook the chicken
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt, pepper, and the paprika.
While the chicken cooks and cools, prepare the shallots and almonds.
Prep and cook the shallots and almonds
- Peel the shallots and cut them crosswise into ¼-inch-thick slices. Separate the slices into rings.
While the shallots and almonds cook, prepare the frisée and the vinaigrette.
Prep the frisée; make the vinaigrette
- Trim the root end from the frisée; coarsely chop the leaves.
Toss the frisée salad
- Season the sweet potato wedges.
- Separate the shallot slices into rings.
- Make the vinaigrette.
- Toss the salad.