In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Paprika-spiced chicken with spinach salad and sweet potato fries
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo
2 Servings, 530 Calories/Serving
Smoky paprika brings the flavors of Spain to succulent paleo chicken breasts, served with hearty roasted sweet potatoes and a sophisticated spinach salad.
In your bag
- 2 or 3 sweet potatoes (about 1¼ pounds total)
- 4 chicken cutlets (about ¼ pound each)
- 1 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
- 2 or 3 shallots
- 1 head baby radicchio
- 3 ounces diced pancetta
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- ¼ pound mixed greens
Calories: 530, Protein: 34g (68% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 32g (49% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 15g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 6g (30% DV), Cholesterol: 80mg (27% DV), Sodium: 430mg (18% DV), Carbohydrates: 26g (9% DV), Total Sugars: 5g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Roast the sweet potatoes
- Scrub or peel the sweet potatoes. Trim the ends and cut the potatoes in half lengthwise, then cut each half lengthwise into ½-inch-wide wedges.
While the sweet potatoes roast, prepare the chicken.
Prep and cook the chicken
- Pat the chicken cutlets dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper and the paprika.
While the chicken cooks and cools, prepare the shallots and radicchio.
Prep and cook the pancetta-radicchio mixture
- Peel the shallots and cut them crosswise into ¼-inch-thick slices. Separate the slices into rings.
- Cut away the core from the radicchio; thinly slice the radicchio.
While the pancetta-radicchio mixture cooks, prepare the vinaigrette.
Make the vinaigrette
Toss the spinach salad
- Season and toss the sweet potato wedges.
- Line a plate with paper towels for the pancetta-radicchio mixture.
- Make the vinaigrette.
- Toss the spinach salad.
- Help clean up.