In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Pasta with shrimp, pancetta, and roasted summer vegetables
4 Servings, 600 Calories/Serving
Peak-season zucchini and cherry tomatoes paired with shrimp and pancetta make this a fun and quick warm pasta salad the whole family will love.
In your bag
- 10 ounces orecchiette
- 1 or 2 summer squash (about 10 ounces)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (about 5 ounces)
- Fresh thyme
- 1 pound shrimp
- Peeled fresh garlic
- 1 cup cooked white beans
- ¼ pound watercress
- 3 ounces diced pancetta
- ½ teaspoon Aleppo chile flakes (optional)
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
For a luxe touch, finish the pasta with a drizzle of olive oil; for a spicier version, toss in all the chile flakes (plus a pinch of cayenne, if you have it) as you cook the shrimp.
Protein: 34g (68% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 18g (28% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 4.5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5g, Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% DV), Cholesterol: 185mg (62% DV), Sodium: 610mg (25% DV), Carbohydrates: 65g (22% DV), Total Sugars: 5g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the orecchiette
Bring a medium sauce pot of generously salted water to a boil. Add the orecchiette and cook until just tender, 9 to 11 minutes. Drain the orecchiette, transfer to a large bowl, and drizzle with 1 teaspoon oil.
While the water heats and the orecchiette cooks, prepare the vegetables.
Prep and roast the vegetables
- Trim the ends from the squash; cut the squash in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-moons.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Strip the thyme leaves from the stems.
Prep the remaining ingredients
- Rinse the shrimp, then drain on a paper-towel-lined plate and pat dry.
- Finely chop, press, or grate enough garlic to measure 1½ teaspoons.
- Rinse the white beans.
- Trim the root ends and any coarse stems from the watercress.
Remove from the heat. Stir in the beans, roasted squash and tomatoes, and sherry vinegar, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to the bowl with the orecchiette, fold in the watercress, and toss to combine.
Cook the pancetta and shrimp; finish the pasta
Remove from the heat. Stir in the beans, squash and tomatoes, and sherry vinegar, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to the bowl with the orecchiette, fold in the watercress, and toss to combine.
- Strip the thyme leaves.
- Toss the vegetables with the oil and thyme.
- Press the garlic (if you have a press).
- Rinse the beans.
- Toss together the pasta, shrimp, and vegetables.