In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Peach-coconut smoothies & Sausage-spinach scramble
Gluten-Free Friendly, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 570 Calories/Serving
Packed with the bright flavors of fresh peach and protein-rich shredded coconut, this dairy-free smoothie is sure to jump-start your morning. This colorful scramble kick-starts your day with a heaping helping of protein and vegetables, topped with tangy goat cheese.
In your bag
- 1 peach
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- ⅓ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons black chia seeds
- 2 ounces roasted red peppers
- 4 breakfast sausage links (contain pork and spices)
- 2 ounces baby spinach
- 4 pasture-raised organic eggs
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
SMOOTHIE: Calories: 240, Protein: 4g (8% DV), Fiber: 8g (32% DV), Total Fat: 16g (25% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 11g (55% DV), Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 190mg (8% DV), Carbohydrates: 24g (8% DV), Total Sugars: 13g, Added Sugars (Maple syrup): 6g (12% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat.
EGGS: Calories:330, Protein: 23g (46% DV), Fiber: 1g (4% DV), Total Fat: 23g (35% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 8g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 7g (35% DV), Cholesterol: 350mg (117% DV), Sodium: 850mg (35% DV), Carbohydrates: 4g (1% DV), Total Sugars: 2g, Added Sugars (Trace amounts of dextrose in sausage): 0g (0% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat.
Contains: milk, eggs.
Wash produce before use
Prep the peach
- Cut the peach in half and remove the pit; cut the fruit into 1-inch-wide wedges.
Blend the ingredients
Prep and cook the sausages, peppers, and spinach
- Scrape off any seeds from the roasted red peppers; coarsely chop the peppers.
- Pat the sausages dry with a paper towel; cut into 1-inch pieces.
While the sausages, peppers, and spinach cook, prepare the eggs.
Prep and cook the eggs
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper. Using a whisk or fork, lightly beat until just blended.