In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Two breakfasts: Pear-kale tonic & Mango-turmeric smoothie with ginger
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Vegetarian
2 Servings, 490 Calories/Serving
In your bag
- PEAR-KALE TONIC
- 1 d'Anjou pear
- 1 Persian cucumber
- 1 celery rib
- 1 small bunch kale
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons almonds
- MANGO-TURMERIC SMOOTHIE
- 1 lemon
- Fresh ginger
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1½ cups frozen mango pieces
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
PEAR-KALE TONIC: Calories: 300, Protein: 8 g, Total Fat: 16 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 9 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Carbohydrates: 37 g, Fiber: 8 g, Added Sugar (Honey): 8 g, Sodium: 300 mg
Contains: tree nuts
MANGO-TURMERIC SMOOTHIE: Calories: 190, Protein: 2 g, Total Fat: 9 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0 g, Saturated Fat: 7 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Carbohydrates: 29 g, Fiber: 4 g, Added Sugar (Maple Syrup): 6 g, Sodium: 25 mg
Wash produce before use
Prep the pear-kale tonic ingredients
- Cut the pear into quarters, cut away the core, then coarsely chop the fruit.
- Trim the ends from the cucumber; cut the cucumber in half lengthwise, then coarsely chop.
- If desired, using a peeler, lightly peel off the strings from the celery; coarsely chop the celery.
- Strip the kale leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems.
Blend the ingredients
Prep the mango-turmeric smoothie ingredients
- Zest and juice the lemon.
- Grate or peel and finely chop the ginger.
Make the smoothie