In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Philly cheesesteak skillet with pan-fried potato chips
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Mediterranean, Carb-Conscious, Family-Friendly
2 Servings, 620 Calories/Serving
We deconstructed the iconic Philly cheesesteak sandwich, ditched the bread, and piled savory beef, sautéed veggies, and Italian cheese on a bed of crispy homemade potato chips.
In your bag
- 1 organic russet or other white potato
- 10 ounces top sirloin steak strips
- 1 organic yellow onion
- 1 organic green or other bell pepper
- 1 organic red or other bell pepper
- Sunbasket Italian seasoning blend (granulated garlic - dried thyme - dried oregano )
- ¾ cup Italian cheese blend (mozzarella - provolone)
Calories: 620, Protein: 38g (76% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 36g (55% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 17g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 10g (50% DV), Cholesterol: 95mg (32% DV), Sodium: 300mg (13% DV), Carbohydrates: 39g (13% DV), Total Sugars: 10g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the potato chips
- Scrub or peel the potato; very thinly slice the potato crosswise.
While the potatoes cook, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients
- Cut a small corner from the steak packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Peel the onion and cut into ½-inch-thick slices.
- Remove the stem, ribs, and seeds from the bell peppers; cut the peppers into ½-inch-wide strips.
Cook the steak and vegetables
- Scrub the potato.
- Line a plate with paper towels.
- Time the cooking.