Pinto bean and cauliflower taquitos with radish salad and guacamole
Soy-Free, Vegan, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Lean & Clean
30 – 40 Minutes
Put a twist on Taco Tuesday with these adobo-spiced, vegan, gluten-free taquitos, rolled with pinto beans and cauliflower and served with from-scratch guacamole.
In your bag
- 1 red onion
- 1½ cups cooked pinto beans
- 2 limes
- 10 ounces cauliflower “rice”
- Sun Basket adobo spice blend (onion powder - granulated garlic - ground cumin - sweet paprika - chili powder - dried oregano)
- 8 Mi Rancho 100% corn tortillas
- 1 avocado
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 or 3 red radishes
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
- ½ teaspoon Aleppo chile flakes (optional)
For crispier taquitos, in Step 3, you can brush the tops of the rolled tortillas with 1 or 2 tablespoons oil before baking (just keep in mind this will add 60 to 120 calories and 7 to 14 grams of fat per serving.
Make It Leaner
Stretch this meal into 3 servings and enjoy leftovers the next day; each serving will clock in at 370 calories and 10 grams of fat.
Protein: 18g (36% DV), Fiber: 25g (100% DV), Total Fat: 15g (23% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 7g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% DV), Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 350mg (15% DV), Carbohydrates: 95g (32% DV), Total Sugars: 17g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).