In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Pita panzanella with pomegranate vinaigrette and soft-cooked eggs
2 Servings, 570 Calories/Serving
Our Eastern Mediterranean spin on the classic Tuscan bread salad includes beets, sumac, and an easy vinaigrette made with sweet-tart pomegranate molasses.
In your bag
- 2 pasture-raised organic eggs
- 1 whole wheat pita bread
- 2 tablespoons almonds
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 1 red onion
- ½ pound peeled roasted beets
- Pomegranate vinaigrette base (balsamic vinegar - pomegranate molasses)
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
Total Fat 35g (45% DV), Sat. Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 175mg (58% DV), Sodium 610mg (27% DV), Total Carb. 46g (17% DV), Fiber 9g (32% DV), Total Sugars 19g (Incl. 3g Added Sugars, 6% DV), Protein 18g
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Tree Nuts, Wheat, Soybeans
Wash produce before use
Cook the eggs
While the water heats and the eggs cook, prepare the pita bread and almonds.
Prep and toast the pita bread and almonds
- Tear the pita bread into 1-inch pieces.
- Coarsely chop the almonds.
While the pita bread and almonds cook, prepare the salad.
Make the pomegranate vinaigrette and the salad
- Peel and thinly slice enough red onion to measure 1 cup.
- Cut a small corner from the beet packaging and drain off excess liquid; cut the beets into ½-inch wedges.
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise.