Pizza Sofia with prosciutto and arugula
Awards season is underway in Hollywood, and we’re celebrating all month long with recipes from iconic filmmaker Francis Ford Coppola. Act I: this pizza (which doubles as a starter) is inspired by his Sonoma County restaurant, Rustic. It’s named in honor of his daughter, filmmaker Sofia Coppola. Its sophistication and elegance remind us of her award-winning films, which include Lost in Translation and The Virgin Suicides. In our take, we’ve added cannellini beans for leaner protein, plus our housemade pizza sauce, which has extra umami from a hit of tomato paste.
- ¼ pound fresh mozzarella
- ½ cup cooked cannellini beans
- 2 whole wheat lavash flatbreads
- Sun Basket pizza sauce (diced tomatoes - olive oil - tomato paste - salt)
- 3 ounces sliced prosciutto
- ¼ pound baby arugula
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
Assemble the pizzas
- Cut the mozzarella into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Rinse the cannellini beans.
Bake the pizzas
While the pizzas cook, prepare the salad.
Make the salad
- Juice the lemon.
Nutrition per serving: Calories: 720, Protein: 34 g, Total Fat: 44 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 16.5 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3 g, Saturated Fat: 14 g, Cholesterol: 80 mg, Carbohydrates: 50 g, Fiber: 9 g, Added Sugar: 0 g, Sodium: 2060 mg
Contains: milk, wheat