In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Poached salmon salad with tahini goddess dressing
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Diabetes-Friendly, Carb-Conscious, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 480 Calories/Serving
Simple poached salmon meets our decadent, dreamy tahini goddess dressing in a meal inspired by our wildest clean-eating dreams. It’s delicious and darned healthy!
In your bag
- ¼ pound organic kumquats
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- Fish options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan skinless halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 bunch organic watercress
- 1 organic fennel bulb (about 5 ounces)
- 3 ounces organic sugar snap or snow peas
- Sunbasket tahini goddess dressing (tahini - scallions - lemon juice - apple cider vinegar - parsley - garlic - kosher salt - dried dill)
- 3 ounces organic mixed greens or other leafy greens
Calories 480, Total Fat 25g (32% DV), Sat. Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 55mg (18% DV), Sodium 540mg (23% DV), Total Carb. 27g (10% DV), Fiber 10g (36% DV), Total Sugars 11g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 41g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and poach the fish
- Roll the kumquats between your palms until the skin looks shiny to release any oils. Thinly slice the kumquats crosswise; discard any large seeds. Set aside three-quarters of the kumquat slices for the salad.
- Set aside half the dill for the salad.
Using tongs or a slotted spoon, transfer the fish to a plate to cool slightly, then using a fork, flake the fish into 1-inch pieces (discarding the salmon skin if desired). Season to taste with salt and pepper.
While the fish cooks, start preparing the remaining salad ingredients.
Prep the remaining salad ingredients
- Trim the root ends and any coarse stems from the watercress.
- Cut the fennel lengthwise into quarters and cut away the core; thinly slice the quarters lengthwise.
- Cut the sugar snap peas in half on the diagonal.
- Strip the remaining dill fronds from the stems.
Toss the salmon salad
- Divide the dill; strip the dill fronds.
- Stir the tahini goddess dressing and oil.
- Assemble the salmon salad.