In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Poached tuna salad with arugula and purple potatoes
Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free
2 Servings, 620 Calories/Serving
Tuna poached in herb-infused olive oil is tossed with sliced eggs, peppery arugula and creamy purple potatoes and drizzled with a lemony whole grain mustard sauce.
In your bag
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup purple potatoes
- 8 ounce tombo tuna
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 lemons
- 1 torpedo onion
- ¼ cup pitted black olives
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 3 ounces arugula
- ¼ cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
Wash produce before use
Poach tuna, prep veggies
- Peel onion and thinly slice.
- Slice olives in half or quarters.
- Peel eggs and slice in half or quarters.
Finish and compose