Poached tuna salad with arugula and purple potatoes
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free
Tuna poached in herb-infused olive oil is tossed with sliced eggs, peppery arugula and creamy purple potatoes and drizzled with a lemony whole grain mustard sauce.
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup purple potatoes
- 8 ounce tombo tuna
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 lemons
- 1 torpedo onion
- ¼ cup pitted black olives
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 3 ounces arugula
- ¼ cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
Poach tuna, prep veggies
- Peel onion and thinly slice.
- Slice olives in half or quarters.
- Peel eggs and slice in half or quarters.
Finish and compose
Nutrition per serving: 35