In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Pork and eggplant stir-fry with rice noodles and kimchi
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 650 Calories/Serving
Our ready-made, signature stir-fry blend lends incredible flavor to this super-simple stir-fry and makes it a breeze to get dinner on the table.
In your bag
- 5 ounces flat rice noodles
- 2 pork blade steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 organic globe eggplant
- 3 organic scallions
- 2 ounces kimchi
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh Thai (or Italian) basil
- ¼ pound organic shredded carrots
- Sunbasket stir-fry blend (coconut aminos - sesame oil - fresh garlic - fresh ginger)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek (optional)
Calories 650, Total Fat 23g (29% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 60mg (20% DV), Sodium 610mg (27% DV), Total Carb. 86g (31% DV), Fiber 11g (39% DV), Total Sugars 16g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 27g
Contains: Tree Nuts, Sesame
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans, Sesame.
Wash produce before use
Cook the rice noodles
While the water heats and the noodles cook, prepare the rest of the meal.
Prep and brown the pork
- Pat the pork dry with a paper towel. Cut the pork crosswise into ½-inch-thick slices; season lightly with salt and pepper.
While the pork cooks, start preparing the remaining stir-fry ingredients.
Prep the remaining stir-fry ingredients
- Remove the stem from the eggplant; cut the eggplant in half lengthwise. Cut each half lengthwise into 1-inch-thick strips, the strips lengthwise into 1-inch-wide sticks, and the sticks crosswise into 1-inch cubes.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions, keeping the white and green parts separate. Set aside the green parts for garnish.
- Coarsely chop the kimchi.
- Strip the Thai basil leaves from the stems.
Finish the stir-fry
Stir in the rice noodles, kimchi, and stir-fry blend and cook until the noodles are warmed through and coated with the sauce, about 1 minute. Remove from the heat, stir in the Thai basil, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Time the rice noodles.
- Strip the Thai basil leaves.
- Garnish with the sesame seeds and scallions.