In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Pork belly and kimchee fried rice
2 Servings, 720 Calories/Serving
For this quick stir fry, Chef Justine cooks the rice like pasta, in a large pot of boiling salted water and then drains it in a colander. The excess starch washes off as the rice cooks so there’s no need to rinse it before cooking.
In your bag
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 4 ounces pork belly
- Pork marinade (tamari-sugar)
- 2 baby bok choy
- 3 scallions
- Small bunch cilantro
- ½ cup kimchee
- 3 ounces spinach
- 2 eggs
- Fried rice sauce ( sesame-tamari-mirin)
Wash produce before use
Cook the rice
Marinate the pork and prep the vegetables
- In a shallow bowl, cover the pork belly with the marinade, turning to coat. Let stand.
- Split the bok choy lengthwise.
- Trim the root end from the scallions and slice the white and light green portion into thin slices. Rinse, dry, and chop the cilantro.
Cook the pork belly and the bok choy
Make the fried rice