Pork blade steaks with red cabbage and roasted grapes
Paleo, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free
35 – 45 Minutes
With sweet-tart roasted grapes and juicy pork blade steaks on the bone, this paleo and gluten-free fall feast is elegant enough for a dinner party, yet weeknight-easy.
In your bag
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter (optional)
- ½ pound red grapes
- 2 pork blade steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 or 2 shallots
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger
- 1 or 2 cloves peeled fresh garlic
- 1 wedge red cabbage (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ½ teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
If you’ve chosen to double up on this recipe for a dinner party, cook the pork in batches if needed; transfer the cooked steaks to a plate or sheet pan and tent with foil to keep warm. If needed, you can also rewarm them in the hot oven on the sheet pan for 5 minutes before serving.
Protein: 36g (72% DV), Fiber: 8g (32% DV), Total Fat: 45g (69% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 28g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 10g (50% DV), Cholesterol: 105mg (35% DV), Sodium: 680mg (28% DV), Carbohydrates: 38g (13% DV), Total Sugars: 24g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Tree Nuts