In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Pork blade steaks with red cabbage and roasted grapes
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo
2 Servings, 710 Calories/Serving
With sweet-tart roasted grapes and juicy pork blade steaks on the bone, this paleo and gluten-free fall feast is elegant enough for a dinner party, yet weeknight-easy.
In your bag
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter (optional)
- ½ pound red grapes
- 2 pork blade steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 or 2 shallots
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger
- 1 or 2 cloves peeled fresh garlic
- 1 wedge red cabbage (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ½ teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
Total Fat 45g (58% DV), Sat. Fat 10g (50% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 105mg (35% DV), Sodium 680mg (30% DV), Total Carb. 38g (14% DV), Fiber 8g (29% DV), Total Sugars 24g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 36g
Contains: Milk, Tree Nuts
Wash produce before use
Roast the grapes
- If using, let the butter come to room temperature.
While the grapes roast, prepare the pork and cabbage.
Prep and cook the pork
- Pat the pork dry with a paper towel; season with salt and pepper.
While the pork cooks, prepare the cabbage ingredients.
Prep the cabbage ingredients
- Peel and finely chop the shallots.
- Grate or peel and finely chop enough ginger to measure 1 teaspoon.
- Finely chop, press, or grate enough garlic to measure 1 teaspoon.
- Cut away any core from the cabbage; coarsely chop the cabbage.
Cook the cabbage
While the cabbage cooks, prepare the paprika butter.
Make the paprika butter
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.