In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Pork blade steaks with roasted sweet potatoes and red-pepper salsa
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 600 Calories/Serving
Cut from the shoulder, pork blade steaks tend to be well-marbled. They’re loaded with flavor and cook up moist and tender.
In your bag
- 1 pound Japanese sweet potatoes
- ½ cup roasted red peppers
- ½ cup pitted castelvetrano & kalamata olives
- Fresh oregano
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 pork blade steaks
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon butter (optional)
Nutrition per serving
Calories 600, Total Fat 32g (41% DV), Sat. Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 95mg (32% DV), Sodium 950mg (41% DV), Total Carb. 42g (15% DV), Fiber 7g (25% DV), Protein 33g
Wash produce before use
Prep the vegetables; roast the potatoes
- Scrub the potatoes; cut in half lengthwise and then into ½-inch half moons.
- Dice the roasted peppers.
- Coarsely chop the olives. Tear the mint leaves into rough pieces.
Make the salsa
Cook the pork
- Season the pork with the paprika, salt, and pepper.
Make the pan sauce