In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Pork bulgogi rice bowls with greens and kimchi
Dairy-Free, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 720 Calories/Serving
These rice bowls have everything we love about Korean-style food—meat marinated in a savory-sweet marinade as well as bright kimchi and garlicky greens.
In your bag
- ¾ cup jasmine rice
- 1 organic plum or other stone fruit
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (about 6 ounces each)
- Sunbasket bulgogi marinade (gluten-free tamari - toasted sesame oil - garlic - coconut sugar)
- 1 tablespoon gochujang (optional) (contains soybeans and wheat)
- 3 organic scallions
- 3 ounces kimchi
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- 3 ounces organic braising greens or other leafy greens
Calories 720, Total Fat 19g (24% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 90mg (30% DV), Sodium 1030mg (45% DV), Total Carb. 90g (33% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 10g (Incl. 3g Added Sugars, 6% DV), Protein 46g
Contains: Tree Nuts (coconut), Wheat, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the rice
- Rinse the rice.
While the rice cooks, start preparing the rest of the meal.
Marinate the pork
- Cut the plum in half and remove the pit. Using a fine-toothed grater or the small holes of a box grater and working over a medium bowl, finely grate half the plum. Cut the remaining half into ¼-inch slices for garnish.
- Pat the pork dry with a paper towel. Cut the pork crosswise into very thin strips.
Prep the remaining ingredients; cook the braising greens
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions on the diagonal for garnish.
- Coarsely chop the kimchi for garnish.
- Finely chop, press, or grate the garlic.
Cook the pork bulgogi
- Rinse the rice.
- Measure the water for the rice.
- Press the garlic (if you have a press).
- Garnish with the scallions.