In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Pork cashew curry with udon and fresh herb salad
Dairy-Free, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 770 Calories/Serving
If you love peanut sauce, you’ll love this luscious cashew curry, lightened up with a vibrant herb salad served on top.
In your bag
- 10 ounces boneless pork strips
- 2 ounces organic sweet mini peppers
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh Thai basil
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh mint
- 1 organic lime
- 2 ounces organic shredded carrots
- ½ pound Moon Noodles fresh udon
- 3 organic scallions
- Sunbasket cashew curry blend (coconut milk - cashew butter - gluten-free tamari - water - toasted sesame oil - maple syrup - lime juice - sambal oelek - curry powder - garlic - ginger)
Nutrition per serving
Calories 770, Total Fat 36g (46% DV), Sat. Fat 10g (50% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 60mg (20% DV), Sodium 890mg (39% DV), Total Carb. 75g (27% DV), Fiber 14g (50% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 2g Added Sugars, 4% DV), Protein 42g
Contains: Tree Nuts (cashew, coconut), Wheat, Soybeans, Sesame
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the herb salad
- Remove the stems and seeds from the sweet mini peppers; cut the peppers crosswise into ¼-inch-thick rings.
- Strip the basil and mint leaves from the stems; tear the leaves in half.
- Juice half the lime; cut half into wedges for garnish. [Save the remaining lime for another use.]
Cook the udon
Prep your protein and the scallions
- Pork, chicken, or steak strips: Cut a small corner from the packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer the meat to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel. Cut into ½-inch pieces. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Shrimp or scallops: Rinse and drain the shrimp or scallops. Pat dry on a paper-towel-lined plate. Cut into ½-inch pieces. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Tofu: Pat the tofu dry with paper towels; cut into ½-inch cubes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions, keeping the white and green parts separate. Set aside the green parts for garnish.
Cook your protein; finish the dish
- Strip and tear the basil and mint leaves.
- Juice the lime.
- Assemble the herb salad.
- Time the udon.
- Garnish with the herb salad and scallions.