In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Pork chops with dried apricot mostarda and tomato-celery salad
Gluten-Free, Mediterranean, Dairy-Free, Diabetes-Friendly, Soy-Free, Paleo, Lean & Clean
2 Servings, 470 Calories/Serving
This paleo meal sounds fancy and tastes amazing, but it takes just 20 minutes to cook and clean-up is super easy. Pork chops with apricot mostarda, here we come.
In your bag
- ¼ pound organic sungold or other cherry tomatoes
- 2 organic celery ribs
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon celery seeds
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (about 6 ounces each)
- 3 ounces dried apricots
- Sun Basket mostarda base (maple syrup - apple cider vinegar - Dijon mustard)
Patting the pork as dry as you can will ensure a better sear. Turning the chops often as they cook allows the meat to baste from the inside out, helping it cook more evenly.
Calories: 470, Protein: 30g (60% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 19g (29% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 11g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Cholesterol: 75mg (25% DV), Sodium: 340mg (14% DV), Carbohydrates: 44g (15% DV), Total Sugars: 27g, Added Sugars: 9g (18% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the tomato-celery salad
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Trim the ends from the celery; cut the celery on the diagonal into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
Prep and cook the pork
- Pat the pork dry with a paper towel; season with salt and pepper.
While the pork rests, prepare the apricot mostarda.
Make the apricot mostarda
- Thinly slice the dried apricots.
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Assemble the salad.
- Measure the water for the mostarda.