In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Pork chops with green beans and sauce ravigote
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Lean & Clean, Paleo, Carb-Conscious, Mediterranean, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 440 Calories/Serving
Ravigote, a zingy French sauce made with eggs and fresh herbs, turns simple pork chops and green beans into an elegant, dinner-party-worthy meal.
In your bag
- 2 organic eggs
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 or 2 organic shallots
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¾ pound organic green beans
Calories: 440, Protein: 42g (84% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 22g (34% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 15g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 4g (20% DV), Cholesterol: 245mg (82% DV), Sodium: 210mg (9% DV), Carbohydrates: 13g (4% DV), Total Sugars: 7g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the eggs
While the eggs cook, prepare the pork.
Prep and cook the pork
- Pat the pork dry with a paper towel; season with salt and pepper.
While the pork cooks, prepare the sauce ravigote.
Make the sauce ravigote
- Peel and finely chop enough shallots to measure ½ cup [1 cup].
- Strip the parsley and mint leaves from the stems; finely chop the leaves.
- Finely chop the eggs.
Prep and cook the green beans
- Trim the stem ends from the green beans.
- Peel the eggs.
- Measure the shallots.
- Strip the parsley and mint leaves.
- Stir the sauce ravigote.
- Spoon the sauce ravigote over the green beans.