In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Pork chops with green beans and sauce ravigote
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Carb-Conscious, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 440 Calories/Serving
Ravigote, a zingy French sauce made with eggs and fresh herbs, turns simple pork chops and green beans into an elegant, dinner-party-worthy meal.
In your bag
- 2 organic eggs
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 or 2 organic shallots
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¾ pound organic green beans
Nutrition per serving
Calories 440, Total Fat 22g (28% DV), Sat. Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 245mg (82% DV), Sodium 210mg (9% DV), Total Carb. 13g (5% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 42g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the eggs
While the eggs cook, prepare the pork.
Prep and cook the pork
- Pat the pork dry with a paper towel; season with salt and pepper.
While the pork cooks, prepare the sauce ravigote.
Make the sauce ravigote
- Peel and finely chop enough shallots to measure ½ cup [1 cup].
- Strip the parsley and mint leaves from the stems; finely chop the leaves.
- Finely chop the eggs.
Prep and cook the green beans
- Trim the stem ends from the green beans.
- Peel the eggs.
- Measure the shallots.
- Strip the parsley and mint leaves.
- Stir the sauce ravigote.
- Spoon the sauce ravigote over the green beans.