In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Pork chops with sautéed porcini mushrooms and kale
Lean & Clean, Dairy-Free, Mediterranean, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Carb-Conscious, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 410 Calories/Serving
This five-ingredient recipe is simple, straightforward, and delicious. Dried porcini mushrooms lend earthy flavor to juicy pan-cooked pork chops.
In your bag
- ½ ounce dried porcini mushrooms
- 5 ounces organic shredded kale or other leafy greens
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 to 4 cloves organic roasted garlic
- ½ cup coconut milk
Calories: 410, Protein: 35g (70% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 24g (37% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 6g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 12g (60% DV), Cholesterol: 75mg (25% DV), Sodium: 125mg (5% DV), Carbohydrates: 15g (5% DV), Total Sugars: 3g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts (coconut)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Soak the mushrooms; start the kale
- In a small bowl, cover the porcini mushrooms with very hot tap water and let soak until softened, 10 to 15 minutes.
While the water heats and the kale cooks, start preparing the rest of the meal.
Prep and cook the pork
- Pat the pork dry with a paper towel; season with salt and pepper.
Cook the mushrooms
- Drain and coarsely chop the mushrooms.
While the mushrooms cook, prepare the roasted garlic.
Prep the roasted garlic; finish the kale
- Using a fork or the side of a knife, gently mash the roasted garlic into a paste.
- Put the mushrooms in a bowl.
- Time the mushrooms while they soak.
- Squeeze the moisture from the kale.
- Mash the roasted garlic with a fork.