In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Pork chops with sweet potato, kale, and roasted garlic
Lean & Clean, Family-Friendly, Carb-Conscious, Dairy-Free, Mediterranean, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo
2 Servings, 540 Calories/Serving
With only five ingredients, this pork chop dinner is incredibly simple to make. Enjoy tender pan-cooked pork with a nutritious side of vegetables made “creamy” with coconut milk.
In your bag
- 2 to 4 cloves organic roasted garlic
- 1 organic sweet potato
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (about 6 ounces each)
- 5 ounces organic shredded kale or other leafy greens
Calories: 540, Protein: 34g (68% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 31g (48% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 11g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 13g (65% DV), Cholesterol: 75mg (25% DV), Sodium: 150mg (6% DV), Carbohydrates: 32g (11% DV), Total Sugars: 10g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts (coconut)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the garlic and sweet potato
- Using a fork or the side of a knife, gently mash the roasted garlic into a paste.
- Scrub or peel the sweet potato. Cut the potato into 1-inch pieces.
Prep and cook the pork
- Pat the pork dry with a paper towel; season with salt and pepper.
Finish the sweet potato and kale
- Scrub the sweet potato.
- Mash the roasted garlic with a fork.
- Measure the water for the sweet potato.
- Time the cooking.