In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Pork egg roll in a bowl with stir-fried vegetables
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Carb-Conscious, Dairy-Free
2 Servings, 540 Calories/Serving
Homemade egg rolls can be a big production. That’s why we’ve developed this easy, low-carb bowl featuring your choice of protein, crisp vegetables, and our savory stir-fry blend.
In your bag
- ½ ounce dried shiitake mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1 organic yellow onion
- 3 organic scallions
- ½ pound organic shredded Savoy or other cabbage
- ¼ pound organic shredded carrots
- Sun Basket stir-fry blend (fish sauce - toasted sesame oil - garlic - ginger)
- 1½ teaspoons rice vinegar
Calories: 540, Protein: 30g (60% DV), Fiber: 8g (32% DV), Total Fat: 35g (54% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 11g (55% DV), Cholesterol: 80mg (27% DV), Sodium: 850mg (35% DV), Carbohydrates: 28g (9% DV), Total Sugars: 10g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Fish (anchovy)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Soften the mushrooms
Prep your protein
- Ground meat: Cut a small corner from the ground meat packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
- Pork, chicken, or steak strips: Cut a small corner from the packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer the meat to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
- Shrimp: Rinse and drain the shrimp. Pat dry on a paper-towel-lined plate.
- Tofu: Pat the tofu dry with paper towels; cut into ½-inch cubes.
Start cooking your protein
Prep the vegetables
- Peel and coarsely chop enough onion to measure ¾ cup [1½ cups].
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions on the diagonal, keeping the light and dark green parts separate. Set aside the light parts for the vegetables and the dark parts for garnish.
- Drain the mushrooms; discard the stems and thinly slice the caps.
Cook the vegetables and finish your protein
- Combine the mushrooms and water.
- Time the mushrooms.
- Line a plate with paper towels.
- Measure the onion.
- Garnish with the scallions.