In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Pork fried cauliflower “rice” with carrots and peas
Carb-Conscious, Soy-Free, Lean & Clean, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Mediterranean
2 Servings, 480 Calories/Serving
In this quicker-than-takeout dinner, cauliflower “rice” adds a healthy dose of fiber, while our umami stir-fry blend brings earthy depth.
In your bag
- 1-inch piece organic fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 organic egg
- 3 organic scallions
- 10 ounces organic cauliflower “rice”
- 2 ounces organic shredded carrots
- ½ cup organic peas
- Sun Basket umami stir-fry blend (coconut aminos - coconut vinegar - fish sauce - toasted sesame oil)
Calories: 480, Protein: 25g (50% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 33g (51% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 7g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 8g (40% DV), Cholesterol: 145mg (48% DV), Sodium: 540mg (23% DV), Carbohydrates: 20g (7% DV), Total Sugars: 8g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Eggs, Fish (anchovy)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Start prepping the ingredients
- Grate or peel and finely chop the ginger.
- Set aside half the sesame seeds for garnish.
- Crack the egg into a small bowl and season with salt and pepper. Lightly beat with a fork until just blended.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions, keeping the white and green parts separate. Set aside the green parts for garnish.
Prep your protein
- Pork, chicken, beef, or lamb: Cut a small corner from the packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer the meat to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
- Shrimp: Rinse and drain the shrimp. Pat dry on a paper-towel-lined plate.
- Tofu: Pat the tofu dry with paper towels; cut into ½-inch cubes.
Start cooking your protein
Cook the egg; finish cooking your protein
Finish the stir-fry
- Divide the sesame seeds in half.
- Separate the white and green parts of the scallions.
- Time the cooking.
- Garnish with the scallions and sesame seeds.