In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fast potato and ricotta flatbread with sweet pea pistou
2 Servings, 770 Calories/Serving
This quick vegetarian flatbread, complete with milky ricotta and our sweet pea pistou, comes together fast, perfect for a casual dinner or as a snack for friends.
In your bag
- ¼ pound organic fingerling potatoes
- 2 pizza lavash flatbreads
- 1 organic lemon
- ⅓ cup fresh ricotta
- Sunbasket sweet pea pistou (EVOO - peas - spinach - Parmesan - fresh garlic)
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
- 1 head organic butter or other lettuce
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh dill
- 3 ounces organic baby arugula or other leafy greens
Calories 770, Total Fat 50g (64% DV), Sat. Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 20mg (7% DV), Sodium 390mg (17% DV), Total Carb. 61g (22% DV), Fiber 7g (25% DV), Total Sugars 5g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 18g
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans, Sesame.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the potatoes
- Thinly slice the potatoes into rounds.
While the potatoes cook, toast the flatbreads.
Toast the flatbreads
- On a sheet pan, place the flatbreads side by side and brush the tops lightly with oil. Bake the flatbreads until lightly toasted, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the oven.
Prep and bake the flatbreads
- Zest and juice the lemon, keeping the zest and juice separate. The juice will be divided between the ricotta and the salad. Set aside the zest for garnish.
- In a small bowl, stir together the ricotta and 1 tablespoon [2 TBL] lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
While the flatbreads bake, prepare the dill and the salad.
Prep the dill; make the salad
- Trim the root end from the lettuce; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Strip the dill fronds from the stems. Set aside for garnish.
- Brush the flatbreads with oil.
- Juice the lemon.
- Stir the ricotta and lemon juice.
- Strip the dill fronds.
- Toss the salad.