In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fast potato and ricotta flatbread with sweet pea pistou
Soy-Free, Vegetarian, Family-Friendly
2 Servings, 770 Calories/Serving
This quick vegetarian flatbread, complete with milky ricotta and our sweet pea pistou, comes together fast, perfect for a casual dinner or as a snack for friends.
In your bag
- ¼ pound organic fingerling potatoes
- 2 pizza lavash flatbreads
- 1 organic lemon
- ⅓ cup fresh ricotta
- Sunbasket sweet pea pistou (EVOO - peas - spinach - Parmesan - fresh garlic)
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
- 1 head organic butter or other lettuce
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh dill
- 3 ounces organic baby arugula or other leafy greens
Calories: 770, Protein: 18g (36% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 50g (77% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 36g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 8g (40% DV), Cholesterol: 20mg (7% DV), Sodium: 390mg (16% DV), Carbohydrates: 61g (20% DV), Total Sugars: 5g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the potatoes
- Thinly slice the potatoes into rounds.
While the potatoes cook, toast the flatbreads.
Toast the flatbreads
- On a sheet pan, place the flatbreads side by side and brush the tops lightly with oil. Bake the flatbreads until lightly toasted, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the oven.
Prep and bake the flatbreads
- Zest and juice the lemon, keeping the zest and juice separate. The juice will be divided between the ricotta and the salad. Set aside the zest for garnish.
- In a small bowl, stir together the ricotta and 1 tablespoon [2 TBL] lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
While the flatbreads bake, prepare the dill and the salad.
Prep the dill; make the salad
- Trim the root end from the lettuce; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Strip the dill fronds from the stems. Set aside for garnish.
- Brush the flatbreads with oil.
- Juice the lemon.
- Stir the ricotta and lemon juice.
- Strip the dill fronds.
- Toss the salad.