In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Prosciutto pizzas with fresh mozzarella and arugula salad
2 Servings, 670 Calories/Serving
Whether you need a fast party appetizer or a quick weeknight dinner in, these pizzas draped with prosciutto and piled with arugula are the answer.
In your bag
- ¼ pound fresh mozzarella
- 2 whole grain lavash flatbreads
- Sunbasket marinara (tomatoes - garlic - tomato paste - balsamic vinegar - EVOO - kosher salt - black pepper)
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
- 3 ounces sliced prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 ounces organic baby arugula or other leafy greens
Calories 670, Total Fat 33g (51% DV), Sat. Fat 11g (55% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 80mg (27% DV), Sodium 1310mg (55% DV), Total Carb. 59g (20% DV), Fiber 6g (24% DV), Total Sugars 9g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 33g
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Assemble and bake the pizzas
- Cut the mozzarella into ¼-inch-thick slices.
When the pizzas are almost done, prepare the salad.
Make the arugula salad; finish the pizzas
Transfer the pizzas to a cutting board, top with as much arugula salad as you like, and cut into pieces.
- Spread the marinara on the flatbreads.
- Top the flatbreads with prosciutto and mozzarella.
- Stir the balsamic vinegar and oil.
- Assemble the arugula salad.
- Top the pizzas with the salad.